Not Going for Kayaking

Labels:

Cancelled, for me...
Most probably, I won't be going to Dianne's house for the pre-planned activity, kayaking. My mom doesn't let me. Among the reasons she gave:

a) Scared got tsunami( toh huit Hm.. )

b) Chinese New Year coming. That means the season of "rough wind" is coming near and the sea is rough too. Actually, I do experience tough winds nowadays in my home. As you know, my house faces near the sea, so I don't really need to switch on my living room fan. That is also why I don't switch on my fan when I'm sleeping in my room. (love saving energy)

c) This is of course the main reason: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!

Not knowing this essential skill...
Actually, I do want to go for the kayaking. They look fun in TV. My friends always said I don't like doing such stuffs. You guys should know I like nature activities because I am so loyal to my nature. I sure support my friend(THE NATURE)'s activities. Just sometimes I don't have the mood to do so, instead prefer sleeping or maybe facing my "white box". Too bad, I don't know how to swim or else I would be joining you guys too. I know I can still go and have fun in other ways or I could even talk to my mother. When I think back, I got scared of the fact if I were to drown. I just watched "Poseidon" on Astro the other day. Bloated-stomach dead bodies! NO way I am gonna be like one of them. (Trying to find some wood to touch).

It's just weird that I don't know how to swim eventhough there's a swimming pool at my flat area. I can just simply ask my father for FREE swimming lessons. But, I didn't because I am lazy to learn that and I have no that determination to learn. I think it's gonna be dangerous to let an old man to teach you how to swim. I might save my dad instead. If one day Penang is to sink, I might just probably float on a wood and swim to Prai. Or maybe I can sit on my uncle's fishing boat. Vroom! Vroom! Off to our mainland! Look, it's not that bad afterall for not knowing how to swim. If you wanna a more secured way, buy a robot that can transforms into a hovercraft/ferry in the future. (I think in the JamesBond movies, such "canggih" technology already existed for long, long time ago> Anyway, my brother doesn't even know how to swim either.

Personal Messages:
To Ashley: Sorry, cannot teman you go. But, don't come up my house and start to threaten/force me to go pula. You know I don't know any martial-art if you try to knock me down.
To Dianne: Too bad, too bad. I will just have to pass you the pendrive next year. Don't worry, it's gonna be "alright" for your pendrive to be in my HAND!


* I can't believe I can still write a post although I thought I won't have any topics to be blogged about anymore.*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment