Days After SPM

So, this have proved that you can survive Sedia Pergi Mati test. See… I’m still alive. Just remember to buy an extra expensive alarm clock and prepare a pencil box full with your “ka chang”.

Okay, some updates what have happened during that period:

  • About 1 month++ before that exam, my computer and my MP3 player broke down. My PS2 joined them as well. I tried putting about 100 game disks into the PS2 and only 20 of them works. Thank god, I got Astro packed with channels HBO, Max and StarMovies.

 

  • During the exam month, time passed by so slow especially the intervals between exam days. But, opposite things happen during exam time itself. You went into the exam room at about 7.45am and wink your eyes for a moment, you already walking out of the room at 12.00pm. Overall, the whole SPM thing was not as bad as I thought(most probably we got tips that are partly correct) but still, I’m not sure how’s my result later. Flying colours or sitting colours…… only “ang kong” knows.

 

  • After finishing it, I’m learning my to drive car now. Waiting my “L” license at this time. Seriously, this another test to prepare yourself for adult life. I got scolded every single second in that kancil. Ya, I know this happens to almost everyone who went through. Some funny events so far:
  1. Almost about just 1 hour plus of driving, that lady called me to drive out the road so that she could collect her money in the housing area nearby. “See hui” at the traffic light there.
  2. I was doing something with my shoes when she said “Tau lu eh sok kee lai”(Take our your tali). So, I mah take out my shoes punya tali. She said, “What are you doing? I called you to take out your seatbelt!!”. I felt like a real idiot at that time.
  3. I don’t know how to put down the handbrake. She commented, “An neh eng eh mee kia pun mm chai”. I thought when wanna put down time just push the button and put down right. Shit! Must pull up then press the button. Bodoh me..

 

  • Ah, still have to go through all that again for like 5 more times of practical and 1 ultimate test. I go sleep better, I can go drive anything I like in my dream.

 

-T.H.E E.N.D-

I gotta feeling…

that tonight’s gonna be a good night…..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment