My Lucky Car Test

Labels: , ,

At first, I’m too lazy to update my blog. Since this event so meaningful to me, okayla. Give face to my friends.

 

PROCESS

So far, this car thing is probably the worst and most painstaking process that I have gone through. Scolding, heart beating like crazy, palms sweating, paying money here and there summarize everything. The bad mood is there every single night before the car practical day. Luckily, this Uncle Phang is a nice 80++ years old ah pek. Or not, when I go work in tesco, I will simply throw my stuffs. Oh, for my blog readers who happens of not having a facebook account, I’m working in Tesco Xtra now. I didn’t update my working experience here since it’s not a meaningful event for me(except the interview nia).

 

NIGHT BEFORE EXAM DAY

Last night, I was having a hard time doing anything! Watch tv discovery channel, it shows one of the tractor the lumber workers driving broke down.(Make me more nervous). Play maple also, things so expensive cannot buy anything for my character. But, I feel much better after pai liau angkong. Seriously, I wasn’t really feeling this “high” during my spm time.

 

EXAM DAY

I didn’t even sleep enough also, about 5 hours nia. I was like napping the whole way from 8am something to 10am. Thank god my lucky number is 19. I thought number 18 was lucky until that person(also my REX driving school) failed the road test. Really sayang one her case…….She didn’t even get to go out from the gate already the tester failed her. A car suddenly turned into the institute when she was about to go out time. So, tester said to her” Berhenti sajalah sini”. Pissed her off so much. WAIT MY STORY LE!…

Luckily, I managed to stop in time at the yellow line there. Thanks to “lau jiau(pro) driver, Dianne for telling me her super top secret. Parking and 3 point turns okay la. My road test also overall okay la(ah boh i pass meh)*boasting*. But, when i was about to u-turn time, the traffic light suddenly change colour. Make me stop over the white line. In the end, I got 16/20 marks. Surprisingly, this tester dude is the same guy who failed my friend at the gate there. See, cheh see kiuh hok kee la.

 

*MAIN POINT: I PASS MY LUCKY CAR TEST!*





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment