Ponteng From School

Labels:

Monday, 31 March 2008
Very Syok...
Yes, that's right...I ponteng(truant) from school today. As I expected yesterday, I knew I would not have the mood to go to school today for some reasons. One of them was to accompany my cousin who came all the way from Pahang to pray our grandfather and grandmother. In fact, I didn't even regret of missing school today because I finished up my moral folio although I only had done the 'tugasan harian' part, which was 4 essays. I still have another two more essays to do about 'kerja amal'(charity works).

Swimming, then shopping....
Anyway, I was glad that I was able to accompany my cousin today. We were adding friends in Friendster in the morning and I brought her to the swimming pool in the afternoon. After that, we went to Queensbay Mall to have some shopping together. Suprisingly, I was able to buy a T-shirt today and it cost about RM15. Even that, my aunt bought for me. Usually, I don't really like going out and didn't really had the chance to buy clothing for myself. So, I am happy today. As for my cousin from Pahang, she needed to buy a nose stud because she lost it in the swimming pool. We went searching for the nose studs in many, many shoplots but couldn't find it. At last, she found it at a shoplot that sells a lot of accessories. Still, the nose studs that were selled there were in poor state. My cousin still bought a pair of them because she scared that the hole on her nose will closed up.

Sad...
However, the sad part is that I have to go to school tomorrow. Argh....ket sam..Well, life goes on for everyone including myself as a student. Alright, I'm very sleepy now and I guess the SLEEPINESS stops me from doing anything else for today again...Oh, ya!!! Almost forgotten that tomorrow is April's Fools Day. I hope this year I am able to trick my friends again...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment