Sad April Fool Day

Labels:

Tuesday, 1 April 2008
Sad...
I know I should be having fun and happy today because today is the April Fool's Day. Instead, I'm sad as my aunt and my cousin from Kuantan are going back today...I seldom see them, about once in a year, either during Chinese New Year or Qing Ming Day. It was fun to see them coz they really made the environment around me full of laughter. I followed them to Queensbay Mall, went eating, visiting my other aunt in Batu Ferrighi and a lot of other things. Suddenly, I felt a emptiness around me when they're gone. Still, I'm glad that my family is still around and actually they can create the laughter-ronment. Personally, i think everyone should enjoy that kind of environment and don't be too stressed over things that happened around us.

April Fool's Day....
This morning I played a joke on my friend although it's not something new or fun. Just a small lie. I told my friend that my bus I sat to school almost hit a snake on a road. She was shocked to hear that but I didn't continue the story instead I said "April Fools"!!! Well, I didn't really shout or what coz it was like around 7am in the morning, still sleepy...
Anyway, I hope I will get back to the schooling mood after three days of having fun with my cousin and my aunt.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment