English Oral

Labels: ,

Monday, 21 April 2008
Nervous....
It's like 12.41am. now, and I am still not sleeping. Usually, I will sleep quite late but sometimes very early like around 9pm. I am pretty much very scared or more proper word, nervous because I might be having my English oral tomorrow. To be honest, I freak out in front of people, regardless a few or many people. When I am standing in front of my class, my legs tremble and I will stutter in my speech and forget most of things I'm going to say.

Xtra:The Sims Real Life(one of the funniest video I have ever watched)
The Sims 2 Official Trailer
The Sims 3 Screenshots

It is scary for me think again....Fortunately, the oral lasts for only 3 minutes and guess what I am going to present for my oral?? I will describe about a game which is The Sims 2. Weird ha...Well, I couldn't thought of anything else at this time. Oh ya, just for your info The Sims 3 is coming out in 2009. Can't wait for it...!!!

TheSims2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment