A Weird Day Indeed

Labels: ,

Wednesday, 2 April 2008
Dizziness...
When I woke up this very early morning time, I felt so dizzy. The world was rotating in front of me. "Ah......me sick again", I thought. Well, I still had gone to school though but I was pretty blur for the whole morning. Fortunately, things got better in the afternoon.

Bad luck....
Usually, in my class me and my 3 other friends are always the latest to go out of the class to go to science laboratory or latest to come bac
k into our class from recess or from other things else. So, we often didn't line up as our classmates do. Then, our school has this kind of rule for students to line up before going out of the class. Luckily, me and my 3 other friends didn't get caught by teachers all the time for not lining up with our classmates. However, things took a turn today when out of a sudden, a disciplinary teacher stopped our class because she said our class was so messy and not lining up together. Even worse, me and my 'not-punctual' gang hadn't come down from our class at that time(as usual).
So, when I came down( my class is located on the 2nd floor), I was curious and scared because my class and the disciplinary teacher were looking at me and my friends. Whoa....try imagining that. "Oh, no! Mayday...Mayday...", I thought. Then, the teacher started scolding "Because of you all, your whole class is punished. What were you all doing up there in the class. Do you all know how late you are!!!! and bla.......bla.....bla......"
I mean like we were late because we were packing our stuffs to bring to the lab. right....
Ya, I know we were late but still.. there are so many other classes that did not line up too and why did the teacher stopped us today?? I guessed her mood was not that good at that time.

Real April Fool for me....
Last Saturday, when I went visiting my aunt in Batu Ferringhi, I found out that my younger cousin had a email account. So, she gave me hers and I added her. Today, I saw her online and message her. At first, I was playing with her and did not tell her my real name yet as she did not know my email address. After chatting for some time, I discovered that there was something wrong. When she asked for my name and I gave her some hint like telling her my surname. Then, she said she did not have any relatives have the same surname as mine.
Oh, that's when the time I thought of maybe a wrong email address was given by my cousin to me. So, I said to that 'not-known' person (supposedly my real cousin) that I will confirmed later about the correct email address. The person started asking "Who the heck that tells you my email address?" and things like that. I quickly exited my messenger because of that annoying person.
I guessed I got the wrong email address given by my cousin or she played a prank on me. Who knows....
Batu Ferringhi Beach



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment