Sleeping

Labels:

Friday, 11 April 2008
Early sleeping bird....
Mine is a early sleeping version because I have been sleeping very early for these past few days. Just like yesterday, I slept at 9.30pm. How early was that...and I woke up at 5.00am. 7&1/2 hours of sleeping. That is too much for a teenager, I guess.

In fact, this 'early-sleeping syndrome' did not begin yesterday, but a few days ago(around on Monday...). Actually, I don't even know why I have been sleeping very early although I stay back at school until 5pm but I did not do much of physical activities, just staying back for some club meetings.

Frustration....
So, I don't see why I can be so tired and sleep so early. The worse thing was I didn't even do my homework or nothing, not even read for my coming exam...ARGH!!!. Frustration...felt like wasting my valuable time. I should be doing something even though I don't feel like doing my homework such as playing computer games, surfing internet or SOMETHING!!!

Well, I guess no point for me to regret about it anymore since when it's gone, it will never return again. Look forward...('Life goes on no matter what happens...')



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment