Changing New Class

Labels:

Thursday, 3 April 2008
Hurray...
I am going to change my class around in May or June. Since the 'Lembaga Peperiksaan' said that the EST(English for Science and Technology) subject is a not compulsory for all students this year..., so I get to choose whether to take it or drop the subject. I chose to DROP the subject!!!

This means I got to change my class and now, officially I am going to 4Mutiara class. Most of my friends are over there. However, you may start thinking that I drop the subject just because my friends are over there. You're wrong because that is not the main reason why I dropped the subject although it does affect my choice. The main reason I dropped it as I don't want to suffer my next two years studying another extra subject just to get another 'A' in my SPM examination. I don't think it's worth it and I think 9 subjects is more than enough because I'm not planning(for now) to take any scholarships to further my studies.

No matter what happens, I will not regret taking this move and I believe that everything happens for a reason. There is a solution to every problems..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment