Fry-Day

Labels: ,

Friday, 18 April 2008
SEGAK...

Starting this year, there's no more 'UDTA' assessment for PJ, (I think 'PJ' is called as PE subject in US) like the years before. Instead, the government introduced this 'Program penilaian Standard Kecergasan Fizikal Kebangsaan Untuk Murid Sekolah Malaysia(SEGAK)' thing, almost the same as the old assessment that requires student to run 1.5km, push ups, half-sit ups and Leg-stretching(jangkauan melunjur).

push ups

Though, this 'SEGAK' is a little bit different, still we need to do push ups. I always hate to do push ups mostly because I don't have a pair good, strong hands to support my body. I only managed to do 12 push ups. Sucks...!! Today, I woke up with my whole body felt like a jelly, but with muscle pain everywhere especially at my hands. Ya...now I looked "SEGAK" (in Malay 'segak' means neat/smart/elegant).

Xtra: April Fool's Penguins (that can fly)

What an attitude ....
Yesterday after school, my bus came and picked me up. Luckily, it came. I had to stand because there was no place at all in the entire bus and I was the first to stand. Fine with me...Then, I needed to move further back as the bus picked up more students from another school. So, I was standing beside a seat. Two girls were seating there.

At first, one of the girls( Let's named her Girl A, stand for " Angry Ass Girl") was feeling uncomfortable and started showing her damn expressions, doing her 'Chik!!Chik!!( something like that when your're annoyed) because my bag kept touching her left hand. So, I said sorry to her. Maybe she didn't hear me, who knows???. After a while, Girl A was still complaining to her friend sitting beside her that the girl standing beside her(obviously talking about me) kept touching and pushing her hand. I mean like it's normal that the bus braked often and the people standing aren't really that stable....

Angry & AnnoyedGirl A was still annoyed at me and pushing me back with her elbow instead. That's when I thought I need to do something or not I will lose my temper. I couldn't just simply stand there hearing her shit voice complaining and pushing me again and again. Well, you could have thought of me scolding her or punching her, right...I felt like doing so, but I even wanted to like chop her left hand off since she couldn't even stand such a small thing. No, I didn't. I just turned away from that sucker and stand opposite of her seat.

Felt like saying this to Girl AShe stopped her complaining and sort of like staring at me when I turned away. (Choi hui tek soh...!!!) I didn't even look at her 'sucking' face. Make me puke.... I went home and still thinking at that incident and my life too. Suddenly, I felt so stressed at that moment. Not because of that incident, there was something else that bothers me. I knew that was just a small thing and I shouldn't be angry or annoyed. So, I calmed myself down and went to take a nap of 3 hours. Relaxed....feeling fresh after that.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment