Ghost Caught On Phone

Labels: ,

Monday, 7 April 2008
Scary....
Do you believe in ghosts???? I guess it is quite a famous 'quote' among us. Today, I had to stayback at my school for badminton club. While I was waiting to take my attendance, suddenly (not a ghost pop up in front of me) one of my friends came to me and said "Want to see ghost?" That was when I thought of that she saw a ghost somewhere in the school but how could that be possible since it was still daylight. My friend kept pulling me to see her 'claim-ghost'. I hesitated for a moment but then she told me that my former Seni(Art) teacher had a ghost video on her camera.

Actually, my teacher's brother caught it on his handphone when he and his friends were fishing under a bridge in Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang and sent it to my teacher. I quickly ran and was so anxious to see the videoclip. Oddly, when me and another few friends wanted to see the video, my teacher could'nt make the video running on her phone. That was so damn weird and spooky. After trying to open that video for a few minutes, it finally worked.

In that video, there was a female ghost crying or in malay it is called the 'hantu langsuyar/langsuir'(I'm not sure which one). I can see the hantu, (though without seeing her face) quite clear enough because the video was zoomed in when it was caught on the phone. The hantu was wearing white clothe and had a long black hair. I can only see the ghost's back. You can hear her crying(sounds like a ghost crying in most movies but more real). Around the end of the video, the hantu was seen flying off. Anyway, it wasn't very clear at that point.

My teacher said that her brother and his friends kept recording the video well after the ghost flew off but when the ghost CAME BACK after that, that's when her brother and his friends ran away. The end of the video.

I hope to get a copy of that video and upload it for everyone to see. Anyway, I would like to see it again.

Here is a link to one of my blogs that contains youtube ghost videos.
http://youtubeghostvideos.blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment