Happy Earth Day

Labels: ,

Earth Day 2008 LogoTuesday, 22 April 2008
Global warming......
This is perhaps the hottest topic of our world right now(except the food inflation thing). Most people still think that the few degrees of change in our earth temperature won't really affect much on us and everything else. For me, what I can do right now is to recycle as much as I can. In fact, my friends call the recycling 'freak'. However, what really sadden me is that people still having this sense of laziness or 'don't mind' attitude towards recycling.

Even my friends and my family members do not really care to recycle. Every time I advise them, they will just "Ah, what for...is not that you recycle that much of things will change the world". That's the point. If everyone thinks like me and recycle everyday, then the world will be saved. I believe that if everyone does not act now, the world will not be the same anymore.

Well since today is Earth Day, these are some websites' links that are sort of related to it:


Miscellanous:
1) Video


Earth Day Facts - Watch more free videos





2)Pictures

Message from George W.Bush
Message from George W.Bush


Explore this widget to learn more about 'What's At Stake'




Find more music like this on Earth Day



Find more videos like this on Earth Day







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment