Sick

Labels: , ,

Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Stomachache....My face was as white as this

Argh......yesterday was the worst day ever. Since I woke up from bed, my stomach had been aching. That was still okay for me to endure. Then, when I went to school, it got worst. I couldn't even walk or stand. I have assembly at school on every Monday so I have to stand to hear whatever crap the teachers are saying. Coincidentally, yesterday was Monday and so meaning I had to stand. Ish....my face was white as a chalk when I was standing, having to endure the stomach pain. Luckily, I got to sit after standing for some time. The standing was already more than enough for me.

Slow ride by my fatherImmediately, after the assembly I quickly went to toilet and did my 'business'. "Flush...." Ah, at last. So, I thought the whole pain was over and that was just the beginning of the whole pain thing. I even went to toilet again before the school ended. Well, my bus didn't come again yesterday. I don't really angry with that because I know I always stayback at school on every Monday, so I guess the bus driver thought that I wouldn't be sitting the bus yesterday. Fortunately, I wasn't really got the stomach pain at the time I was waiting for the bus. After that, my father brought me home with his motorbike.

I took a nap for two hours at home and again went to do my 'business' because I had to. I thought I would had to eat some medicinal powder to get rid of the stomach pain or I will be suffering today. After eating, I felt more painful than ever. The pain was unimaginable, more to like period pain or gastric. But I wasn't having period at that time and I thought it must be gastric.

Vomit....
Again my next destination was to toilet. Even after that, the pain still won't go away. Haiz.... felt like dying at that time. I then went to sleep, however the condition never improved. In fact, I felt even more pain when I lay down. At one point, I knew I was going to vomit. Yup...that was true, I vomitted all the rice that I had eaten earlier. Yucks!!!!!

Xtra: Spontaneous-Human-Vomition

Mine was not that liquidyThat was when my family decided to bring me to the clinic. My brother had to spend RM30 for the treatment. I felt so wasted because actually on Sunday night, I skipped one meal. I thought if I could saved RM3. for one plate of fried rice, it couldn't do any harm to me....right? Now, my family had to spent 10* the cost of one dish of fried rice. It hurts....though that was not my money...Well that's my character.


Happy Birthday...
15 April 1452 is the birthdate of Leonardo da vinci. So, happy birthday to the greatest artist ever...

LeonardoLeonardo da vinci






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment