Busy...Busy....

Labels:

IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I LAST POSTED A POST....SO RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO POST ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED THESE FEW DAYS...

Thursday, 24 April 2008
Don't remember....
I couldn't really remembered what happened that day, I guessed it was just another normal day....going to school,back home, eat and sleep. Though I remembered one thing. I didn't even do a single homework for that day(actually for that whole week). When I got home, my body just instructed me to sleep. There was nothing I could do about it. I didn't even switch on my computer. Wasted time..

Friday, 25 April 2008
Happy Retirement Day.....
That day was the retirement day for one of my English schoolteacher, Pn. Irene. We practically sit in the hall for half the schoolday, watching performances and speeches. I didn't have much feelings about her because she had never teach me before. Things were different for one of my friend. I felt sorry for her as she was crying all the time in the hall. Said she that she gonna miss Pn. Irene. Haiz, my friend is truly emotional...

Emo. Day...
Another thing that was happening on that day was the leaving of our trainees teachers from Universiti Sains Malaysia(USM). Well, there was one trainee teacher who teached my class Modern Math and Physic. He was crying on that day. Yeap....the teacher is a man. I guessed he was quite embarassed at that moment. Imagined... crying in front of the students(all girls). But for me, I think those were the tears of joy teaching us and the tears of sorrow leaving us after 4 months of teaching in our school. I think he shouldn't be sad for he had a good time teaching my class and the other classes(I think so). I salute him for his good sense of humour...!!!

Saturday & Sunday, 26 & 27 April 2008
Lazy...
For these two days, I had been doing my homeworks. There was nothing much to do. Actually, I didn't even understand why I didn't blog at that time. OH YA!!! I had been finding for a crack for the Build-A-Lot Game. In the end, I couldn't find it although I had searched the whole internet for that damn crack. If anyone know where to find the crack, please...please tell me.

Let's Build-A-Lot....
I found that Build-A-Lot game was really fun to play. The concept is almost the same as the SimCity 4 game but SimCity 4 is a much better, complex game. This Build-A-Lot requires you to build and rent houses to earn money. I guess it could take a while to get bored with that game.

Monday, 28 April 2008
Ah...the day before yesterday. Quite a 'geram&kecewa'(frustrating) day for me.

First Incident.....
My friend told me that we were supposed to have our YE(Young Enterprise Club) meeting until 4.30pm. So, I told my uncle to come and fetched me at 4.30pm from school. Then, when it was around 3pm(since school ended at 2pm and after eating and so on), my friend then told me that the meeting was cancelled and she was gonna go back at that time.

We were actually supposed to finish up our project on creating a product to sell for the club. We didn't even had figured out how to decorate the pens for selling yet, she went home and left me alone. She even called me to buy the pens first and decide later. I mean like WHAT!!!

If you know that the meeting was called off and we won't be having any meeting to decorate the pens, then please TELL ME....Don't last minute inform me. Haiz.....I know I can call my uncle to fetch me at that moment but I also don't want to ask my uncle at that the very last minute and call him to fetch me. I mean like it's not good, right...??

Second Incident.....
So, after that my uncle fetched me home. I went home and knew something. I remembered calling my father at school to buy me a correction tape that cost not more that RM2 because the coop. in my school sold it for RM2.50. Back at home, my father told me that he couldn't find one that cost not more than RM2 and bought me one correction tape for RM3.90. OH Gosh..!!! I called him not to buy one if it cost more than RM2 and he bought me exactly more than the limit.

I don't really know what to feel at that time. Angry&Sad(for wasting money)???/ Frustrated(for not listening to me)????/ Happy(for my father's care for me).................Blur and confused and so I went to sleep. Feeling fresh and nothing after that, as usual. That's how I released any of my stress or frustration.



Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Daily routine....
There's nothing much to say about yesterday. Just another normal day for an average teenager. Back from home, eat and sleep. How cool is that......(I guess just for me)

Wednesday, 30 April 2008
"Truant" for a good cause....
Whew...reach today after writing for all these days. Now is just 11am. I didn't go to school today because my school is having the cross-country thing. I couldn't go as no one can fetch me(Not my uncle again, right..). Well, I can use the time I have for today to revise for my coming exam starting next week. Can you believe it??? This coming exam is gonna lasts for THREE WEEKS(approximately). I had never have to go through that kind of 'long exam'.

Well, got to go now. Maybe I will blog later for today. If I have the time, of course.

Xtra: Some of the Web 2.0 Services
A Stupid Video About Not Being Able to Sleep(maybe I should teach him since I can fall asleep so easily)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment