Ex-stasy-mination

Labels: ,

Monday, 5 May 2008
Exam...

Most students hate to hear that word. Including me. That is exactly what I am going to face for the next three weeks. Argh...!!! hate it so much. Why did I say "Ex-stasy-mination"? I can see that most students in my school are like studying and studying for this whole time. There is no other topic that is more popular right now except "-Exam-".They are like drug addicts craving for their books instead(If I said like that, it means I'm one of them too). No offence but just another stupid comparison. I can see why because students in my school are really(I mean really)competitive. Everyone wants to be the best or the least to be better than the other.

I'm gonna miss my computer for this while as I have to study..
Although I don't really think this is a healthy thing, but sometimes I also think that way. That is when I remind myself that what's the point of getting all these As by memorizing all the facts and do not really understand the true meaning of learning. You should be learning not memorizing. Another thing is that I like to be a 'street-smart' rather than a 'book-smart'. I think having hand skills is much more important than a great brain. At the same time, we must be creative to invent stuffs and be resourceful especially in this kind of era where most of the things are expensive due to price inflation.

Anyway, this life isn't just about studying. It is about enjoying and learning at the same time. 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' is a proverb that has a very deep meaning for itself.
Before leaving, I just want to say it again that study is still an important priority in our life. So, study but don't get over too extreme or stressed out.

Play some "stress- relief "games instead....
Xtra:
Missile Game 3D (best of the best)
Paintball
Stick-Man Shooting(try shooting their body instead of their head)
Apple Shooter
Counter Strike Online 2
Crazy Frog Killer(quite boring after a few minutes)
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac 2
Simpsons Game
Madness Game





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment