My "Maple-Story"

Labels: , ,

Sunday, 25 May 2008
MapleGlobal vs MapleSea....
Only, at 7am this morning I went to sleep until this afternoon at 3pm. I practically didn't sleep last night as I was determined to finish downloading the MapleGlobal. At last, I finished downloaded the thing, I couldn't login because it said "Unable to login to the server". So, I guessed the problem was with my location. I was supposed to download the MapleSea version but instead I had downloaded the MapleGlobal. The reason is that when I download the MapleSea, the downloading process stopped halfway and I can't resume it because it doesn't allow me to use DownloadAccelerator. I have no choice and choose to download MapleGlobal.

MapleStory

So, then I decided to ask my brother about it and he said that the problem is that I have downloaded the wrong version. As I expected....Fortunately, he said he already downloaded the MapleSea into his computer last time and he allows me to use it. Then, I thought "Why didn't I ask him earlier???"(ket sam). Problem arise during the patching process because it says the new patch is not compatible with the old version of my brother's downloaded MapleSea.

Haiz...lagi ket sam. Right now, I'm not even sure whether my brother is downloading the new version for me or not. I know if I use my computer to download the new version, the downloading process will never ever complete. Forget it.....who needs the game when you have so many online games?(What a sad side of MapleStory)

Cleaning my computer.....
Last night, I cleaned my computer parts and the table too. Not exactly a computer table. I think it is more to like a shelf for me. Lots of hard work but satisfaction in the end. When I was cleaning, I didn't realized there were so much of dusts that covered the computer and worse, I needed to rub hard in order to get rid of the oil-like substances on my keyboard. The substances were like our body's "laki". The things were so stubborn to leave my keyboard. I wonder why the dusts like my keyboard so much?? Get lost!!! Don't ever return....

Xtra: Computer Cleaning Information

Face-Alike...
Yesterday, I was watching Zathura on Astro. Then, I spotted this girl whose face is so alike as Avril Lavigne. Her real name is Kristen Stewart and she plays as Lisa in that show. The more I look at her, the more I think she looks like Lavigne. I even try to compare their faces by combining these two pictures side by side:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment