Terms for Internet

Labels: ,

Tuesday, 27 May 2008
CABALSea....
First is MapleSea. Then, CABALSea. I got these two games from my brother who has downloaded them earlier. I didn't know this until I asked him about the Maple thing. I knew of the existence of CABAL game, just the problem of downloading it that kept me not playing the game. Now I have a chance to play it, so I must play as much as possible.

Inter-nag.....
Yesterday, I was playing Maple from morning till night. I didn't even bathe or eat my dinner. My mom was like nagging me about it as well as my bro. In the end, I gave up and close my computer and went to bathe and to eat at around 12pm. Of course, I know it's not good for us, women. (Hong Sip=Leg Rheumatism), that's what going through my family generation. What to do....that's the "specialness" of our family. Accept it. Alright, get back to the topic. I found out that CABAL is pretty amazing for an online game. Quite sophisticated though. I mean the graphics and game play. I also find it fun to play.

Inter-slow.....
Maple is not bad either. The monsters are cute and not scary. At one time is fun to play, especially when other people help you to train your character. Other times, it sucks when the internet connection is so slow which make your game so lag. I haven't experience it in CABAL. Maybe later, I guess.

Inter-mood......
But, this whole morning both online games failed me. I couldn't log in into CABAL and as I explained earlier, Maple was as slow as a snail. Yesterday was fine in Maple. I could play so well without hardly any internet problems. I didn't know that the internet connection has its own mood.

Phoenix spacecraft

Phoenix successful landing....
Congrats on the successful landing of the Phoenix spacecraft. It landed on Mars on Sunday, 25 May 2008. When I see some of the pictures in internet that has first sent by the rover, I feel great to able to look at the alien planet's soil. This soil is like 35 million miles away from Earth. Isn't that awesome? The soil there looks almost the same as the soil here but that is just part of the planet's surface though. I am just excited and have this feeling that I don't know how to explain but the feeling is just good. It is not just the soil. In fact, it's the whole mission that really matters. I hope in the future, perhaps human can live on Mars as the second Earth.

Xtra:
NASA article on Phoenix Landing
Mars Virtual Exploration
The History Channel Universe






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment