New Child For BabySitting

Labels: ,

Saturday, 24 May 2008
2 years old.....
It's not me who is babysitting the new child. Is my mom-la! Well, this child's mother actually didn't plan to give my mom to babysit her daughter. The story goes like this...My mother's friend met this lady in the elevator who was in desperate need to find a babysitter. So, she recommended my mother to the lady and straight brought her to my mom. That time was around 9pm at night. The lady didn't even know anything about my mom. But, she lives just very near my house. I live in Block B and this lady lives in Block C in the same area. How cool is that...Having not to no where to find a babysitter and found one who is living the same area at the last moment.

Weird but true. My mother agreed to babysit her daughter for now. Actually, now my mother is babysitting a 5 years-old child and agreed to babysit another (haven't-born-baby) in around November time this year. Since this lady who lives near my house needs a babysitter badly, so my mother agreed her. I guess my mother thinks she could handle them all. But her daughter is going to stay for this short while only because her mom is going to send her to nursery by the time my mother has to babysit the (haven't-born-baby) in November.

My mother has already started taking care of the lady's daughter yesterday. As you all know, the first day for any child especially at her age(2 years-old) to be babysitted by any babysitter is always the worst day ever. That's why yesterday, my mother had quite a hard time taking care the little child not to cry when her mother had left her with my mom. Whenever she started to cry, my mom will take her to see the fishes in the aquarium. The little child likes them. However, when she started to cry continuously, my mom will take her to pray the "Guan-yin" god in my house. In fact, she really calmed down. The kid won't be coming today as she needs to get injection. So, she will be coming on next Monday. I hope she will be better at that time...

Xtra: Thousand-Hand Guan Yin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment