Happy Mother's Day

Labels:

Saturday, 10 April 2008
Mine-mother.....
Ah, tomorrow's a Mother's Day. I didn't plan to do anything or buy her anything. At first, maybe yes I wanted to. I wanted to 'belanja' her eat burgers from KFC because usually I will do that. It is not because I am trying to get her something I couldn't afford to but just something which is full after eating and kinda cheap for a whole year of taking care of me. So, I think it is worth it somehow.

This year, things are not that easy anymore especially during price inflation now. Even for a plate of rice costs RM3-4. I don't think I can afford anymore for the KFC burger. So, thought of making her a cake. Well, that thought came to me around 7pm. It is too late. My mom will go to my uncle's house tomorrow around 9am as my mother will go there every Sunday. Moreover, I will wake up around 12pm, so I guess I'm not going to do cake anyway. I didn't have the ingredients either. Although I can do her a card, but practically I'm lazy. That shows how unappreciative I am. But not from my heart. I know I love her from the inside, just that I didn't show it from the outside. Specially made this card for her.....

Thank you for taking care of me for 16 years, 5 months and 10 days(not including the 9 months). I will NEVER forget your kindness towards me and everyone in the family.  There's nothing more to say...just wanto let you know that you're the best mom in the entire universe...


Nice, Deep Meaning Song


-edit: Due to some technical problems, I had to delete a video posting here and I have inserted a link to that video.-

Weird Mother's Day Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhcA4Ry65FU





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment