Truant Again

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, 16 April 2008
No school for me......
I truant from school again today. If I go to school today, I don't really gonna learn anything because my school is going to be used as a debate center for the state level and they are going to use the building where the Form 4 and Form 2 students are using. Anyway, I use my time wisely this time. I am revising for my coming exam, 6th of May. At least, I don't use the time to play computer games like crazy, though I still play but at a 'decreased' rate of playing.

Oh ya, I am not sick anymore. CHEERS!!!! After a whole day of stomach pain on Monday, now I am fresh again. Actually, the pain did improved yesterday but much better today, with no pain at all. Too bad I missed the 'Fight Back To School' movie, (starring Stephen Chow) on Monday night because of that stupid stomachache. For me, Stephen Chow is the best Chinese actor because he has this great sense of humor. I can watch his movies for a thousand times...still not sick of them.

Xtra: Self-Painting Elephant

Old time...
I do remember that when I was in primary school time, every time I come home, I will watch one of his movies particularly the 'God of Gamblers 3: Back to Shanghai' until I know most of the scripts. Lol...If I am not mistaken, Stephen Chow is also the producer of the latest coming Dragonball The Movie(live action).

"Justin Chatwin (”War of the Worlds”) will play Son Goku, while James Marsters (”Buffy the Vampire Slayer”) will play Goku’s arch rival Piccolo. Other major roles are currently being cast… a few favourites to join the cast include “Heroes” star James Kyson Lee and Hong Kong based actor Edison Chen. "
http://yeinjee.com/asianpop/stephen-chow-to-produce-dragon-ball-movie/

Stephen Chow



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment