First Outing with Friends (officially)

Labels: ,

Tuesday, 7 July 2008
Not anti-social case.....
LOL.....after like for so many years didn' t really go out with my friends, finally I went out with them yesterday to Gurney Plaza. Some of them are who I have known them since my primary schools and believe it or not, I have NEVER gone out with them a single time!!!!. Actually, it's not really the problem of me being "anti-social", I'm just LAZY...I felt the fun of staying at home. I like playing computer games, surfing the net and of course watching television.

Walking together.....
So, after all this time, I finally went out with them to one of the malls in Penang. I did promise my friends that I will be out with them when I'm 16 years old. Why 16???(not sure). I was thinking of buying one of my friend a birthday present, but then felt like it was so "not-fun". In the end, I took this chance to go shopping with my friends and at the same time, belanja my belated-birthday friend eat something.

Sitting Rapid Penang for the first time.....
There are quite some "first-time" events in this post. Me and the belated-birthday friend(Fion) went to Gurney Plaza by bus and this is also the first time I sit in Rapid Penang (a type of bus). It costed me RM1.50 to go from Gelugor to Komtar and another RM1, from Komtar to Gurney. However, we walked from Midlands to Gurney as we were hesitated whether the bus we took will bring us directly to Gurney. When we reached the mall, there were already 4 friends waiting for us there. We sort of walking around in the mall for some time because we were waiting for another 2 friends to come.

Eating at Kim Gary Restaurant......
After the other 2 friends have reached, we went to eat at Kim Gary restaurant. That was also my first visit to that restaurant and first time eating at such a high-class restaurant. The "highest" class restaurant that I had gone to was Secret Recipe (if I'm not mistaken). WHOA!!! The food in Kim Gary Restaurant were so pricey, the cheapest one was like RM6.50. I didn't really look through the whole order list. That was what I ate and it was a pork burger. Though it was really, really delicious. I didn't really order any drink but just a cold,plain water for 50cent. Anyway, altogether of us 8 people ate for about RM95.50. How Expensive......swt. (BEH KAM AR)

No direction to go.....
After that, we couldn't decide whether we wanted to watch a movie or not. The earliest movie was starting at 2.30pm-4.45pm(The Incredible Hulk). Some of us had to go back at 3pm while some had already watched the movie. So, we decided just to hang around the mall. We splitted into 2 groups. I was hanging around with 4 friends. We went the most into shoplots selling shoes. Haiz.....they were like trying on high-heels shoes and all those sort of stuffs. In the end, we came into this Metro Jaya. They sold clothes for men and women. In the woman's section, dresses were the most to be seen.

Forced to wear.......-dress-............
When I first stepped into the lot, I didn't really feel good. My instinct was damn right when my friends forced to me try on the dresses. They chose for me one. That dress was like damn nice for my friends but I felt totally the other way round about the dress. I HATE DRESS!!!!! I just don't like wearing them. They were like persuading me to wear it or else they will buy for me a pink dress/shirt on my next birthday. How ket sam is that..........They even planned for my prom's night attire and shoes.

Mission failed.....
HAHAHAHA!!!! In the end, I won the mission. I didn't have to wear the dress as I kept insisting that "I don't want". ME-1 & DRESS-0. Cheers!!! But I'm not sure when I can run away from this thing. Yesterday was like my very first outing with them and they left such a memorable event for me. SWT...


Gurney Plaza


The Incredible Hulk





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment