MapleSEA LAG!!!

Labels: ,

Friday, 13 June 2008
Forgotten...
Oh no! Now only I re-blog...Actually, I forgotten to do so and... suddenly I felt lazy to blog. What's the reason?? Mapling...I finished most of my homeworks during the day and go mapling at home till night. Practically, that was how I spent the whole week from Monday until Friday. I started a new character after reaching lvl 31! Swt...I created another one as I added the wrong stats for my warrior because I added AP for STR and LUK. How stupid am I!

Lagging....
So, right now my new character is in lvl 25. I am planning to go for PQ as I have not try it before. It sounds quite fun there but who knows..! However, these few days MapleSEA was lagging like never before. Usually, I do lag in maple but now the lagging never ends. It could be something to do with the Cash Shop update thing but I'm not sure about it. Anyway, that is also why I remember to re-blog today. I'm sick of that lagging!

13th on Friday....
Have you all heard of the myth saying that if 13th falls on Friday, then it is a bad day for your health? I didn't know this until today which is 13th of June that coincidentally falls on Friday. There are all sort of claims for this particullar day other than the health issues. But I was borned on the 13th.....FORTUNATELY!!! According to this website, if you are borned on the 13th, then Friday the thirteenth is a lucky day for you. Cheers!!!(I'm not that superstitious though)

  • If 13 people sit down to dinner together, all will die within the year,
  • If you have 13 letters in your name, you will have the devil's luck (Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Theodore Bundy and Albert De Salvo all have 13 letters in their names).
  • There are 13 witches in a coven.
  • Many buildings don't have a 13th floor.
You can read more of these in this article from urban legends. Other links relating to this topic:

Xtras:
  • WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A U.S. Marine videotaped throwing a puppy over a cliff while on patrol in Iraq has been kicked out of the Corps, and a second Marine involved has been disciplined, according to a statement released by the Marines. [Read more+]
Video US Marine Officials Throws Puppy Down A Cliff





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment