Avril Lavigne is Coming to Malaysia!!!

Labels: ,

Sunday, 29 June 2008
Whoa.......
Is this for real?? Avril Lavigne is coming to perform in Malaysia??? I can't believe it!! She is like the coolest female artist EVER! Her songs are awesome and I like almost all of them including Complicated, Sk8er Boi, Girlfriend(English ver.), Keep Holding On and............................. Simply can't list all. But I don't think I can go and watch her performing Live. I'm sure the tickets are expensive. If only the tickets are cheap enough, then I will surely go there. However, when I read about the news in The Star newspaper, the organizer haven't even decide where to hold the concert. Probably the venue is somewhere in Kuala Lumpur.

Great!!! She is COMING TO MALAYSIA!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment