Holiday's Gonna End Soon

Labels: , ,

1. Stressed Out
Recently, I got stressed out because holiday is ending FAST! After holiday, it's "children life" no more, things getting pretty serious. I will have to study XXXtra hard to pass my SPM. I will have to really start thinking what I want to do in the future. After exam, I will have to find a job to continue living in this world. Actually, I was suppose to find a job during this long holiday, but I wasn't really ready for it ("ayam-ed" out). The thing is I still need to face the world no matter what. Ain't that part of my "Blogotto"--blog's motto--?!?

2. Pray My Grandfather - 14 Dec
Last Sunday, I went to pray my grandfather at town. So far, the day that I woke up the earliest was on that day, 9.30am. So shocked to see so many people on the road although it was so early at that time. It's kinda weird because I have not seen before this grandfather in real life. He passed away before I was born. I heard stories from my mother that my grandfather was a fierce and a strict man. He wore spectacles. When I first see a pic of him at the crematorium, I just couldn't stop imagining that he might just be like PhuaChuKang's dad. Strict, wearing specs, fierce & most probably my grandfather walk as straight as PCK's dad too.

3. Mom's Birthday
Coincidentally, my mom's birthday fell on that same Sunday. After coming back from town, I just can't stand being conscious anymore because I WAS TOO SLEEPY!!!! So, I slept from 2.30pm-5.30pm. Then, my father told me that my brother's wife brought a cake for my mom while I was asleep. My father was like kept praising the cake SO beautiful and insist me to have look at it in the fridge. I know my father's character. He just wanna eat the cake.

Brother ordered a Domino's pizza as a "side dish". As my present for my mom---help her to eat the cake----my help was not needed to finish the pizza because there was some EXTRA help(s) from my brother & dad.

Domino's Chicken BBQ Pizza
Edited from a pic

Some weird Domino's chicken ads found when I was searching for the pic above













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment