Updating My Blog Once More

Labels: , ,

It's been 3 weeks since I last updated my blog. Well, not much did happen. But, there are few things that I wanna write about:

1) My PC
It broke down twice in a period of about 2/3 weeks time. I know I did install some stupid DVD burner software that caused the first breakdown. About the second computer crash, I'm not sure about it. It happened 2 days ago. I don't think any new installing caused the crash. So, be careful for those who loves installing new stuffs in their computer like me. I'm just glad my brother did backup-ed my hard drive using the Acronis True Image. He did all the backup-ing for the two breakdown although I really wanted to learn to do it myself.

2) New HP
My brother gave me his old handphone that is very bulky and heavy, but it looks cool for me. This Nokia 6680 has these features that I copied from this website:




* Two integrated cameras: 1.3 megapixel and VGA
* High-speed connections with 3G and EDGE
* Two-way video call capability for face-to-face communication
* Video sharing capability
* Nokia XpressPrint printing solution including PictBridge direct printing
* Fast, convenient email access
* High-resolution, 262,144-color display
* Music player with stereo audio

In fact, I wasn't really plan to use the phone. First of all, I don't really use hp to phone my friends nor to SMS them (I'm the worst SMSer ever). Even, my father SMSes more than me. Here's actually what I planned. I want to sell off my MP3 and this handphone. So that I can upgrade my graphic card(64MB) to a better 256MB and play more nice games on my old PC.
I really don't know about all these hardware computer thing. This means I need my brother help again and most probably need his permissions to sell both brother-bought-MP3&handphone.

I know I could keep this handphone for future use. But, for now I'm not really into hp. Plus, I might have to buy a laptop later for my college/university usage. That's when I'm gonna "pek-tai" this stone-age computer. I should be glad actually to own this computer. I got it when I moved to this new house in late 2005. Back at my old house, I do have an even older (ice-age) computer that isn't connected to the internet. I just use it to play some BeeGees's song. So, the young generations should be thankful to have internet-connected computers.

Right now, I'm not sure what to do. Whether to sell the handphone+MP3 since somebody interested to buy my MP3(right, Dianne...?) or just keep using my old graphic card and continuing playing the getting-boring Sims 2?!?

3) Quitted Maple
At last, I was able to quit Maplestory after playing for erhm...not close to even 5 months... I just can't stand doing those stupid PQ that brings us no benefit in learning knowledge. My parents nowadays said I wasted a lot of time playing but they didn't notice that I learnt a lot of new things by just playing games. For example;

#Burnout 3 Takedown(car racing) - new words, vocabulary, places, eye-coordination
#Sims 2 - human interactions (don't think dirty), house-building technique which I think the best part about Sims 2
#Warcraft, SimsCity4, Dynasty Warriors 4 - strategy thinking

In fact, all these games teach us new stuffs all the time especially in strategy-thinking though I dind't really learn much from warcraft as I play cheats ALL the time. (IMO)


4) Outing with friends
I don't think I have to write much about this beach party at Batu Ferringhi since Dianne already blogged just about all the "events" that happened. I know this is my first beach outing with friends. Thanks to Tab-Nat's mom for fetching us. Anyway, I did enjoyed as much as Tab-Nat-Dianne-Ashley-Denise enjoyed it. The food was "hor liau" and I got to eat my first tiramisu. About the walking to Dianne's house, it was really tiring. I think we sweat a lot until our shirts were adding some water-weight while we were climbing up. As for swimming part, although me and Denise didn't swim at Dianne's pool, we enjoyed taking pictures of them swimming instead. I'm just kinda sad when Ashley's mom got scolded (the 2nd time) by my guard when dropping me at my house time. It's really hard to get that incident off my mind.

Actually, there's some other things I wanna write about. But, I couldn't remember. Well, this's the update for now. I will write again when "I'm free".








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment