My Achievements, Wishes and To-do Lists

Labels:

My Achievement(s) in 2008

  1. Able to go out with friends for the first time in my life---aint' that bad actually.
  2. Brave enough to get into a bus alone everyday from school packed with boys---it sounded LAME, but at least I'm admitting that I'm really phobia of people especially boys.
  3. Got sick less.
  4. Created this blog.
  5. Watched my first movie in cinema (Mr. Bean's Holiday)
  6. And finally got some really bad results in my exams.

IMG_2009

Everyone: "Gosh my legss!! This seawater feels good..."

Photobucket

Oh yeah~~ Babe...!! Look one by one slowly

SPL_R_T165126-Atomic_bomb_explosion-SPL

Kaboom!! There goes my school....

wertytrew-blogspot-com-89-large

My blog's first template

What I REALLY WANTED

(sort of like my wishes, instead of new year's mission):

  1. Dropout from school or the school got bombed down by someone.
  2. Always wanted the time to stop forever, as in you can do whatever you want in an endless time. Not the kind where everyone stop moving and stuffs except you. That would be boring although you could rob every single stores on the road without paying.
  3. Healthy all my life and immune to all and new kind of diseases.
  4. No more female's "red-jellies" or commonly known in Penang as "strawberry-jam". It really is suffering. It feels like an extreme type of gastric pain. Sucks!!
  5. Work at home and earn money for living. The working life out there is challenging unless of course you're the boss.
  6. 2 kinds of pills/ways I want the scientist to create:
    • Pills that allow you to stay awake 24/7---with no side effect
    • Ways where you don't have to bathe anymore---honestly, I really HATED love bathing
  7. A Multi-purpose computer that can change its form from a super-gaming computer to a portable, pocket sized, awesomely-fast notebook.

Push!! Push!! I can't believe I am healthy like a spinach again...

What I HAD TO DO(let's get real & stop dreaming)

  1. Study hard so that I won't pass out in the SPM examination hall late next year due to extreme distress-ssion because unable to answer the "white" test papers.
  2. Get a job with decent salary.
  3. Suffer the attack of "strawberry-jam" as usual every month. It's weird that some cancer can cured but not this ailment.
  4. Eat right and live the right way. Continue sleeping(really waste of time, but it's one of the greatest inventions by GOD) and bathing.
  5. Less playing games and online in front of the computer starting next year---let's see whether this is listed in my next year achievement's list.

u14576457

Read, study, listen & ultimately you become crazy..








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment