First Tag: by Wisemen

Labels:

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged!") and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

  1. I like green
  2. I like potato
  3. I want to play SuddenAttack like RIGHT NOW!! (Come ppl, let’s play, wismen pek tai ur maple and come play shooting games)
  4. I’m hoping to sms faster than my dad. (he’s very slow but I’m slower)
  5. Erhm? I sleep a lot but sometimes I don’t sleep at all.
  6. I’m planning to get a fitter kind of fat body this year.
  7. Always forgetting to wish “Good morning, Sir” in the class but I wish “Good morning, Teacher” instead even to a guy teacher.
  8. I like to be alone.
  9. I like Nickelback. IMO: The songs which are nice to me are songs that keep repeating some phrase especially the chorus.
  10. I like believing in paranormal stuffs because they will haunt you if you don’t. Actually, they do exist. I have dreamt about alien ship once. They didn’t manage to kidnap me.
  11. Hating the school more than ever this year.
  12. Like to advise people to “RECYCLE”!
  13. I sleep when stressed.
  14. I’ve thought before of dropping school and learn programming or be a pro gamer.
  15. Able to fall asleep within 10 secs.
  16. My first electronic game console: Gameboy(tv-connected and not the portable one). My first game was something to do with shooting the birds.

I have chosen 10 people to be tagged in my mind. I have listed their names on a paper. I know why I have chosen them because i know la. But, I have forgotten to leave “You’re Tagged!” because I don’t know la.

 

Shoot D Bird

image





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment