Earth Hour make a Whole New World for me

Labels: ,

Okay. Felt like blogging it detaily. Me and my mom were watching 8tv about 20seconds before 8.30pm sharp. People at KL were counting down to Earth Hour. Everyone was holding a candle. Then, at 8.30pm, our Petronas Twin Tower switched off its lights. About 10-30secs later, 8tv closed its broadcast for an hour. They claimed they’re the first tv station to do that in the entire world.

About 5secs after that, i officially switched off my last light in the house. I felt REALLY PROUD OF MY ACTION THAT MOMENT! After a while, I switched off my tv. I finished off eating my food. Then, Joey started singing and dancing here and there. Okay, I got some “Lalaaaallaaa…” music as I was eating my “char pui”. Then, my mom suggested we go around and see got people doing the same thing or not. We didn’t really go anywhere, just to the third floor and my floor. I cannot really assume anything because usually my neighbours closed their door and not at home. So, I can’t say anything.

We went back home after walking for like 5minutes. I wanted to go down and have a walk at the pool but….the weather was helping in that sense, by raining…. So, forget it. Then, at home, we got our torchlight and started doing “wayang tangan”. I was figuring out how to do the very basic one, which is the rabbit-finger-shadow-thing. But, came out all sort of weird stuffs and in the end, Joey went back because her father came. So, totally nothing to do liau. My mom said switch back on the tv. I saw the time and it was like 9.15pm. I felt real disappointed because why the time passed so fast. I wanted to do more stuffs. I really felt like my EARTH HOUR stopped the clock and I wanted to do a lot of things.

Then, Bahirah started sending sms to everyone bragging”

“Helo! Just to brag....my family is having a candle light dinner. We are having spaghetti, mashed potato, and fish and fillet."

So, I started smsing her back and so on. Well, my tv is switched on after that. Then, my mom flipped to her favourite show that started at 8pm-10pm and surprisingly, her old favourite series came back at channel 316. We all thought that series won’t revive back. Well, if I not happen to open the  tv at that moment, we wouldn’t know all these things, right? Finally, at approximately 9.36pm, I SWITCHED MY FIRST LIGHT! It felt really good. I was hoping for a blackout. NO, that didn’t happen…

 

AFTER THIS, I WILL BE USING LESS ELECTRICITY. I PROMISE THIS TO MY POLLUTED EARTH!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment