Ending of Beijing Olympic 2008

Labels: , ,

Monday, 25 August 2008
Wait for another 4 years time....
I can't believe that the Olympic ended so fast. It lasted for like more than 2 weeks (16 days) and I felt like it just started yesterday. Many memories throughout this whole time, especially when Lee Chong Wei won the silver medal but i cried during that moment as I was too sad that Malaysia's hunt for a gold medal in the Olympic still continues. Besides that, I did watched Josiah Ng, Azizul Hasni Awang and Rizal Tisin cycled in the team sprint event and our Malaysian cycling team wasn't that bad after all. Overall, I just wanna congratz our Malaysian Olympic contingent for trying their best in the game although had won 1 silver medal.

China achieved their aim....
I heard from my friend that the host nation aimed to achieve 50 gold medals in the Beijing Olympic 2008. I'm sure they are celebrating right now for accomplishing that aim and even won an extra 1 gold medal making it a total of 51 gold medals. The USA Olympic team wasn't bad too but maybe the China team has improved over last 4 years time. It could be also home advantage to the China team because at any time China olympian performs, the crowd will be cheering loudly. They will be cheering "Jia You"!!!.

He looks like Datuk Seri Ahmad Badawi.....
LOL!!! Funniest thing about the Beijing Olympic Closing Ceremony is started when Leona Lewis started singing the song "Whole Lotta Love". At first, I saw Leona Lewis on the modified double-decker bus dancing. After that, she started singing. That wasn't the funniest moment. The funny thing is when I saw a cool guitarist came out of nowhere and played his guitar. So, I thought it was so cool to look at him playing the guitar. At that time, I didn't even know who's he (sorry, I'm very outdated). Then, I got to see his face and didn't think of anything. My father was watching the ceremony with me started saying "Eh, he looks like Badawi le...".

Laughing histerically.....
I looked at the guitarist for a moment and laughing like crazy the next second. Sensational stuff....(NO OFFENCE, PM!!!!) ROFL!!!!!! and I can still laugh of that right now. Actually, the guitarist's name is Jimmy Page, a Led Zeppelin guitarist. I'm dead serious that his face was so identically same as Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Malaysia's Prime Minister(PM). What's so funny here is that when Jimmy Page was playing with his guitar, his face expressions made me laugh as I was imagining PM rocking off the stage with a guitar and with great face expressions. ROFL AGAIN!!!!!


FACES OF THE SAME










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment