TMNET > TMNUT

Labels:

Thursday, 21 August 2008
Familiar term....
I'm sure everyone who uses TMNet agrees with me of that term(TMNut). TMNet Streamyx is Malaysia's premier broadband provider, hooking up Malaysians nationwide with the fast-paced online world.Well, they claimed that their services are fast and reliable, however things are not really the same for me anymore. Since last week, my internet has gone haywire, disconnecting and reconnecting every 15 minutes or so.

Calling and calling...
I have been calling them for about 3 days - I know many people have called many more times than me before they got their problems solved or whatsoever - and only today, the technician came to my house to check the line. He was suppose to come my place yesterday but he went my old house's address. Fine, he came for about 15minutes and went off. He said he wanted to change the internet port for us. He even waited for SOME time to see whether the connection is still the same. But then, after a while, he went off the internet got disconnected again...

Tracking the IP....
So, right now I am tracking my internet IP address to track the interval time of my disconnection. I have been disconnected for around 2 times and the interval time was about 45 minutes once. Of course it is better now, but my brother still insisting me to call them because the problems have not been solved yet. :(






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment