Lousy *TMNet* Technicians - What you've done?!?!?!?

Labels:

Friday, 22 August 2008
What you've done......
I asked myself, what have the technician done to my internet line?!?!? He came to my home yesterday at around 12pm time, used back the splitter and claimed to have change the internet port. Well, the internet improved a little bit in the afternoon by disconnecting every 45minutes instead of 15minutes. So, I was kinda get A LITTLE excited that the problem is solved now. But, it got so bad at night that both me and my brother were like walking here and there because my internet line was already "CHAN LIAU" - AT CRITICAL STAGE MEANS IT'S UNUSABLE....


"What you've done" reminds me of the LinkinPark's mv "What I've done". So, I decided to embed the video together with this post....I'm nutz....

Linkin Park - What I've Done


Holiday's over.....
I'm so terribly sad that my one week school holiday is coming to its end. I didn't really practically done anything except for playing Maple. I didn't do my homework yet and some of them must be passed up as soon as I get to school. This sucks..






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment