There Goes Our Hope For The First Gold Medal

Labels:

Monday, 18 August 2008
Sad moment....
When Chong Wei lost last night, I was like stamina-less to do anything else. I believe the way he fought yesterday showed that he was nervous. He could be under enormous stress because every Malaysian hoped that he will become the first Malaysia's Olympic gold medallist. He made too many mistakes on the court and I could see that he was in no form to "fight". Though, I think he already gave his best but still, that was suppose to be the match of the tournament!!!! Sobbb....

The final result: Lin Dan bt Lee Chong Wei (21-12, 21-8)

Malaysian shuttler Lee Chong Wei striking a pensive mood with the silver medal around his neck after the men's single badminton final against Lin Dan of China. - Kamarul Ariffin/The Star

Calling the Streamyx customer service....
This morning, I called their customer service line. In fact, this is the first time I have phoned them. I wanted my father/brother to call them, but my brother said "You're big enough. Don't expect us to do everything for u...". Frustrated...So, I went to phone. I was so noob and can't even hear what the women was saying. She was speaking too soft and I kept saying "Sory! Sory Sory!". (Ket sam) Worse, when she asked me what is the model of the modem, I was like "Err...err...err...". Then, I asked my brother and he said we got 2 in 1 one, which is a modem + router. (Huan chu) In the end, she called me to configure the Alternate and Preferred DNS server and to restart the modem while she restart the line for me. The problem never solved from there...

4.48pm.....
I called them again after experiencing the same problem. I kept disconnected and reconnected like every 15 minutes or so. This time, they called me to run cmd and type ipconfig............After that, she called me to wait for her to open a report. So, now I'm waiting....Tick, tock, tick, tock....
Until when, I have no idea.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment