Exam-in-a-nation

Labels: ,

A phenomenon.....
The time for exam. When this is the monsoon raining month, students around the nation are busy studying for their final exam(suddenly become like a story narrator). Actually, it feels kinda better to study in a cold weather condition. Rather than on a hot, shiny day. Makes you feel sleepier. So, why am I not doing that right? Not because I have studied, just couldn't stand the temptation to use the computer.

Honey-mooning....
HAHAHA!! That day, my brother just said that let me to "honeymoon" for this year. Then, next year I must "PIA" liau. I cannot imagine next year where I will be having one of the worst major exam in Malaysia, SPM( Sijil Penilaian Menengah).

*Update, 1.05pm: MY BROTHER JUST CALLED IN AND TOLD US THAT HIS WIFE'S HOUSE KENA DIROMPAK. NOT LONG AGO, HIS WIFE JUST KENA DIROMPAK IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE. BUT, SHE DIDN'T REALLY GOT HURT. Now, even worse case. Morning, morning also her house already kena dirompak. Luckily, my brother only worked for half day today. My brother said this time kena dirompak teruk, teruk. A LOT of things gone, including the wedding ring. WHAT A SAD CASE!!

2 Days ago, there's a house below my floor, 8th floor(I live at 9th floor) just kena dirompak masuk also. That house owner lost a few cameras and a laptop. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE SOCIETY RIGHT NOW?!?!? MORE TO SAY THAT "WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW"?!?

Cheh, at first dont' want to blog for so long one. In the end, blog until here. I will post some updates later on. Somemore, this title of this post also not related to this robbery case. "Kau lat"!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment