September 11

Labels:

Friday, 12 September 2008
POST 1 : TALKING ABOUT MY LIFE
Motivated....
Actually, I'm so sien to blog nowadays. When Wismen suddenly so "bersemangat" to blog nowadays, I suddenly became so lazy to blog. I felt so sleepy EVERY SINGLE day. That doesn't even include if I do any physical activities. If I do go out or just walk to somewhere, I totally become a zombie, with no stamina AT ALL. Maybe, that's the side effect of looking too much in front of the computer. I spent almost my whole afternoon playing maple until when I wanted to do my homework, I have no mood at all. I got attracted to the TV instead.

Never get to be changed....
So, I was determined to change myself. I mean my lifestyle. Playing computer at the afternoon and stopped playing at 6pm. Then, do homework and sleep after that. But, when I said my new quote in the class that day, ("I MIGHT CHANGE"), Dianne started laughing histerically gelakguling..... What a friend....Not supportive at all....Destroying my mood onlymarah......


-LOOK !!! My new emoticons Blogger script, but a little bit cacat one.....Source: CamelJourney Blog-


Sacrifising.....
Actually, I don't really want to do my homework. I want to level in my maple and at the same time excel( not too say too excel - okok la - but better than right now) in my studies. But, I know we can't really reach two things at the same time. Somehow, someway we need to sacrifise one of them. Well, I still looking for some shortcuts in my life....


Saturday, 13 September 2008
POST 2: TALKING ABOUT SEPTEMBER-ELEVEN
Ket sam...
Haiya, yesterday I want to continue post yesterday one. But, my brother called me stop using the computer and go to bathe. In the end, I went to sleep from 8.30pm till this morning 9.00am.
What a sad case...nangih

The day of sorrow...
The day before yesterday was the day of the September Eleven. We got 7 Eleven, 8 Eleven(a store near my house) and 9 Eleven. Luckily, there's no 10 Eleven YET~! For those who doens't what is September Eleven Attacks a.k.a 9/11 (don't be surprise...I do know someone who didn't know about it until I told HER), read this:

"The September 11 attacks (often referred to as 9/11) were a series of coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on September 11, 2001. On that morning, nineteen Islamic terrorists affiliated with al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners.[1][2] The hijackers intentionally crashed two of the airliners into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing everyone on board and many others working in the building, causing both buildings to collapse within two hours, destroying at least two nearby buildings and damaging others. The hijackers crashed a third airliner into the Pentagon. The fourth plane crashed into a field near Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania, after some of its passengers and flight crew attempted to retake control of the plane, which the hijackers had redirected toward Washington, D.C. There are no known survivors from any of the flights."

[Read More+]

How I knew about it....

I'm sure after reading the excerpt up there, everyone should know what it's about. And 9/11/08 is the day after 7 years of the incident. Actually, I knew about the event on the TV. It was nightime on that day. My whole family was watching badminton match. Then, my brother happened to change the channel and saw this building on fire. At first, we all thought that it was some kind of HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE! Bommm!! Banggg!!! You know, that kind of blowing up stuffs movies. But then, after hearing the newscaster saying, only we knew it was read stuff and it happened in United States. I was kinda small at that time, 9 years old, I don't really know what's going on at that moment. I am still stupid and blur-blur when I was that children period time. (Not forgetting, I am still having blur-blur situation right now) . So, my family was shocked to know that. And all the newspaper put that as their headlines the next morning.

Feelings at that moment.....
It scares me when I think about it later then. I wonder how the flight passengers that were going to Bang into the World Trade Center felt at that exact moment. If I was one of them, I would quickly ask someone's gameboy/nintendo/psp to play some games before I die!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! Nooo, just joking~~. I would probably do the same thing, phoning our family to tell them our feelings to them, to hear their last voices before we "gone up". If can, I want to take a picture of myself and send it through email to them. Hm...that can sadden our family worse, right? Better not, just talk to them and enough.

Moments of silence and tribute to them...
Every year, at 8.46am and 9.03am will be held a moments of silence at the Ground Zero. Bush will give his speech as usual and Tribute in Light will shine from Dusk till Dawn as a tribute to those who lost their lives in that incident. Quote from United States President Bush for this year is "On a day when buildings fell, heroes rose." It means heroes came to help the survivors of the September 11 Attacks when the buildings fell. For this, I include pictures, videos and facts of that terrible incident done by "The Person Claimed By Everyone", Osama bin Laden: (it's amazing until now, nobody has ever catch him yet)

FACTS
Chronology

8:46 AM Plane crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center.
9:03 AM Plane crashes into the south tower of the World Trade Center.
9:17 AM The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) shuts down all New York City area airports.
9:21 AM The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) halts all flights at U.S. airports. It is the first
time in history that air traffic has been halted nationwide.
9:38 AM Plane crashes into the Pentagon. Evacuation begins immediately.
9:45 AM The White House evacuates.
10:05 AM The south tower of the World Trade Center collapses.
10:10 AM A portion of the Pentagon collapses.
10:10 AM Plane crashes in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.
10:22 AM The State and Justice Departments, as well as the World Bank are evacuated.
10:28 AM The World Trade Center's north tower collapses.
10:45 AM All federal office buildings in Washington, D.C. are evacuated.
1:44 PM Five warships and two aircraft carriers are ordered to leave the U.S. Naval Station
in Norfolk, Virginia to protect the East Coast.
4:10 PM Building 7 of the World Trade Center collapses.

-Notice that at 9.45am, The White House evacuates....I didn't know that-

Creepy Facts of 9/11
(Half of them are fake...blame the author!)



Pictures of September 11 Attacks

BEFORE

DURING

A plane hitting the second tower...


"I see water. I see buildings. We’re flying low, we’re flying way too low," Sweeney replied, according to the notes taken by Mr. Woodward. Sweeney then took a deep breath and gasped, "Oh, my God." Flight Attendant Amy Sweeney's last words on American Airlines flight 11 on 9/11/01 .


Amazing Picture

The tourist guy, is an Internet phenomenon consisting of a photograph of a touristPhotoshopped pictures after the September 11, 2001 attacks. The tourist was identified as Péter Guzli.
Soon after 9/11 an image showing a tourist while an airliner was about to hit the building beneath him circulated on the Internet. It was claimed that the picture came from a camera found in the debris at Ground Zero. The picture won a best 9/11 Photoshopped picture contest.


- The picture above is a HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
but I felt into it at first...-
hah







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment