Internet Back to Normal!!! (for now)

Labels:

Tuesday, 2 September 2008
Relieved.....
Today, when I got back home my parents told me that there was a technician came to my house this morning and changed something at our flat's internet line. Not sure what he did, but he fixed it!!! That's what my brother claimed because I think after my brother knew the technician came and changed it, he quickly downloaded A LOT of stuffs to see whether the disconnection still continues. But, this time it did not disconnect at all. So, I think for now my internet line is fixed. Glad we do not have to change the ISP to other internet service provider company. Now, I'm still experiencing lagged while surfing the web, most probably my brother is downloading like crazy after 3 weeks of this TMNut thing...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment