Better, Upgraded PC

Labels:

1. My Newly Personal Computer

HOLY F*CK! I knew my brother was going to change for me a “new” com. Just didn’t knew it was that GOOD! If I’m not mistaken, he got the com from his own cybercafe’s shop. Let’s just say it’s an upgraded version, not a new com. But, practically the whole damn system unit has changed now. Remember, I said I wanna sell my handphones and MP3 so that I can buy a new video card. Now, I got more than what I bargained for. See below:

OLD COM’S SPECS

  • AMD Athlon Processor  1.66GHz
  • 512MB of RAM, then upgraded to 1GB not too long ago
  • 64MB video card memory

NEW COM’S SPECS

  • AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor 2.70GHz
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 512MB video card memory

I didn’t write down the full scientific name. Just focus on the numbers, alright. From 1.66GHz processor to 2.70GHz. How cool is that..As for the RAM, an added total of 1GB of RAM to become 2GB. Awesome. What I really didn’t expected the new com is the the video card part.

I thought the com would only have about 128MB or 256MB video card of memory. But, instead I got a total of 512MB MEMORY!!! Never ever that number comes through my mind before this.

Pretty sure a lot of you people will have much, much better com than this. But for me, from a very old com to this “masterpiece” free-of-charge com(since I’m not the one that is paying), I think there’s no other better deal that you can get in this world. Unless of course, you’re from a richy generation.

I was so happy and excited because I can play all those high-end games like Fallout, Far Cry2, Battlefield 2142, and other minority good games. It’s too bad that I still can't get to play GTA 4 because of the too high requirements. Nonetheless, upgrade can still be done if I have the money. Good example of :Human’s desire is never to be fulfill completely.

*Sorry, for some rudely words in this post. A way to express my feelings*

 

Xtra Info

CanYouRunIt is a site where you test your computer to know whether your com can run the game.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment