A Monitor Who Can’t Even Monitor Herself

Labels:

1. Elected as a class monitor

That Saturday, January 3 2009 is the day I stood still. How can the class simply elected me as the class monitor?!? There’re like thousands of reason why they should not.

> I’m obviously got some serious hearing problem. What if the soft-speaking teachers called me? Later, I will be blamed for not paying attentions and informing the class about some important stuffs. However, I do believe that I inherited that from my dad. Even, my mom agrees with me.

>Because of the above “advantage”, I’m blur all the time. Having some really hard time understanding people speaking. Eg: teacher was asking me that did we learn the last chapter of chemistry. I answered: “Owh, that solution triangle chapter ar?”   I can’t even notice that he is a chemistry teacher, not some Add. Math teacher.

> I’m a hard-core sleeper in the class. I need sleep. Since becoming monitor for like 2 days ago, I hardly have time to even talk to friends. Running everywhere looking for some unknown teachers because I can’t recognise them. Earlier today, I mistaken En. Taufik with En. Sa’adan. Just noticed that En. Taufik got a new pair of teeth. Even straighter than mine! Maybe, he’s ready for his marriage soon…

 

2. Adding a new section

I decided to add a new section into my blog. Since I read a lot of online stuffs, so I wanted to include some daily/not-too-old “interesting” links from technology to weird stuffs. I will just include some only. If you’re still wondering why I spent so much time online, there you know now…

Tech-qi [Gizmodo]

Cools Stuffs [Gizmodo, LiveScience]

Some News [CNN, ComputerWorld]

Animals [PopSci]

Funny yet awesome [Gizmodo]

Lists [The List Universe]

Web [SixRevisions, Megaleecher]





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment