“Rule” by Ayumi Hamasaki (Live-Action Dragonball:Evolution Movie Theme Song)

Labels:

1. Hear the Live-Action Dragonball:Evolution Movie Theme song now!

“Rule” by Ayumi Hamasaki is now available online in its entirety. Listen to it at Tokyo Nights.

RULE

 

Download the song here: “Rule” by Ayumi Hamasaki

[Source: DBTheMovie.com]

 

2. Today is “Hari Wilayah Malaysia” (Our Federal Territories Day) – 1 February

Haha, I remembered today is our Federal Territories Day. Wanna know why? I memorised the date when I saw a picture of Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad (Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister) in our history textbook, signing a board, officially declaring the day of our Federal Territories Day. I can’t remember the textbook is in Form what.  

Read Dr. Mahathir’s blog here [Che Det].

In fact, I just know the date without knowing the meaning of Hari Wilayah. Read this Malay blog [Bolehblog] about the meaning of Hari Wilayah if you wanna know what is it all about.

Related Links:

 

3. Tomorrow Is Schooling Day Again

Just to remind everyone, tomorrow we are going back to school. So happy that I shed my “tears”. We get to meet teachers, friends and most importantly our best friend, Homework. By the way, don’t forget to bring some CNY cookies for everyone, buddies.

 

4. Google Search Bug

Did anyone experience any google search bugs yesterday. I stopped using the net in afternoon. So, didn’t know about that until this morning when I started reading my feeds. They stated everything you search in the internet using Google search engine will give search results returning the message “this site may harm your computer”.

[Read more here: Human error caused Google search bug]

Google search bug

 

5. Updating less and lesser

So, schools starting back. I’m 100% sure everyone will be blogging less. So am I too. Kinda missed all the CNY moments with my family and relatives.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment