Thank God, It’s Friday Night!

Labels:

1. Night life!

Oh yeah, this is the night! After a whole week of studying, this night is probably my greatest night ever. Friday morning come back early from school since we are released at 12.30pm. 4 subjects only specially for today except it’s 2 periods for 3 subjects. Tomorrow and Sunday are holidays. Uncles, aunties and cousins visiting me every Saturday. This is the only time I can play games with someone else. Usually, I’m a loner or got kicked away from my computer because Jo Yee ( the child under my mom’s “baby-custody”) likes to chiau my computer and play her Cars---Lightning McQueen movie---)

I still have tonnes of homework to do. I already being left out in Additional Mathematics after I kept delaying from doing the homeworks. Left out in the first week of studying?!? Images from my future SPM results starting to flash in front of me. I can expect what I’m gonna get…hm…bad sign.

 

Note: Google has a new favicon!

 

2. Personal Favourite Articles/Stuffs From The Web

News [CNN, WiredNews]

Web [Google Operating System, Gizmodo]

Tech-qi [Gizmodo]

Lists [The List Universe]





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment