LifeQuick

Labels: ,

1. Official Dragonball American website
The official American website for Dragonball: Evolution is finally here!
Note: I can't seems to visit that site. Most probably a lot of people are going to that site as well.


Reelz Channel has the domestic movie trailer for Dragonball: Evolution
Domestic Trailer

Reference :Dragonball - The Movie (dbthemovie.com)

2. Magneticky-homeworks
Okay, school has barely just started about 2 weeks ago and I'm like having homeworks here and there. Finish once and tomorrow "poof", they come again. Why are the homeworks so attracted to us(students)?!? I think all my friends are experiencing the same problem. Worse of all, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO! Especially for Add. Math. Been thinking for like half an hour for just 1 question.

Worse of all, I became such a pessimistic person this year. Kept whining "I'm so sleepy, I didn't do my homeworks, & I hate school!" every morning when I'm at school. I think Denise (sitting beside me in class) already can expect what I want say to her everytime.

3. Know Something Today!
I think everyone should give a visit to this page. It's about weird things that can happen to our body. In short, weird diseases/syndrome/ or "body anomalies"(as they said).

Warning to age under-18 people : The webpage contains some obscene pictures that might not be suitable for people like us. Well, it's okay for me though although I'm 17.

Top 10 Bizarre Medical Anomalies

4. Korea Open 2009
Feel a little bit sad for Malaysia especially badminton fans like me. Lee Chong Wei lost to Peter-Gade Christensen in the men's single. I think it's fine to lose sometimes as nobody is perfect on this planet. Another thing is that I can't believe Denmark took 3 titles from the total of 5 titles in the tournament. Peter-Gade, Tine Rasmussen(gonna rank no. 1 in the world now after winning this) and BoeMathias-MogensenCarsten are the winners.

Mixed Doubles
LeeHyoJung-LeeYongDae (Korea) bt
AnugritayawonSongphon-VoravichitchaikulKunchala (Thailand)

21-8, 21-7
how easy was that...

Women' Doubles
ChengWeHsing-ChienYuChin (Taipei) bt.
LeeHyoJung-LeeKyungWon (Korea)

21-19, 21-8

Women's Single
Tine Rasmussen (Denmark) bt.
Pi Hongyan (France)

21-19, 21-19

Men's Single
Peter-Gade Christensen (Denmark) bt.
Lee Chong Wei (Malaysia)

21-18, 10-21, 21-17

Men's Doubles
BoeMathias-MogensenCarsten (Denmark) bt.
LeeYongDae-JungJaeSung (Korea)

21-12, 24-22


LAST BUT NOT LEAST :HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY!


Send this eCard !







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment