Brother’s Working in Thailand

Labels:

1. Leaving Penang for “good”

My brother left Penang for Bangkok, Thailand at about 4pm yesterday. The company had sent couples of them including Alyssa’s dad to work there, temporarily. My brother said he will be there for about 3 weeks time. He hoped to come back in time for upcoming Chinese New Year.

My parents were kinda worried at first, with all the protesting there and here in that country. Oh come on, he’s already 28! I’m sure he’s knows how to take care of himself. By the way, Thailand is just north of us. Book a ticket online, take your personal documents and fly back in case there is any problems. If not, walk back or ride a bicycle back to Penang.

Meanwhile, it’s time for me to hog the internet bandwidth time! I can download whatever movies or stuffs that I like without any slowness anymore. Usually, when he’s at home, he will like download his “stuffs” and make me surf the net like a tortoise. 

 

2. Personal Favourite Articles/Stuffs From The Web

*Busy yesterday, so couldn’t update*.

Sciencnews [PopSci]

News [CNN]  

Lists [The List Universe]

Astronomy [Astronomy.com]

Webewz [CNN]

Web [Megaleecher, Technospot, MakeUseOf]

Cool Stuffs [PopSci]

Anime [Anime News Network]

Downloadable [Technospot]

Tech-qi [Gizmodo]





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment